Saturday, March 1, 2014

Knock, knock


"Good morning everyone! My name is Eden. All 4 of my parents are still working on my middle name, but they're very close. I was born Wednesday night at 8:14 and weighed a whopping 5lbs even and was 18" long. I'm probably going to play center one day in the WNBA."

I can't tell you all how excited we are to have this little peanut. We were released from the hospital Friday at about 5:30 so we are all 3 safe at home. I will admit the post on Monday was a bit of shot gun posting on my part. We were pretty certain Wednesday was going to be the day.

It's quite the story, but that's one for another day. For now we will just sit back and enjoy sweet little Eden. 

Thanks so much to everyone for all the support and prayers along the way, it's all totally worth it in the end. 






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all four of the beautiful parents that love and will love this child endlessly!

    Children are amazing.

    Eden is adorable.

    ReplyDelete